24.10.15

love is heart, loving is art..

this will be the first set of pictures that i will be putting up here to start documenting my photography.. and so i captioned this issue: 'love is  heart, loving is art'. i don't know why, but i think it's self explanatory. i mean, if google can sugar name their android o.ss: froyo, gingerbread, ice cream, jelly bean, kit kat and lollipop, who am i not to name my art? mbok!
but don't be depressed on a psycho like me, it wont improve my madness nor affect the frog-flating price of garri in the market. but every picture is a story. meaning by the time you string all the pictures here in your brain, you'll see my heart, my art and my love in them.. git it?

so here is the first set of my photography, for you! they are my ten best for the week.. cos every week by the strength from my almighty allah the benevolence, and mercy from my satan in in, i will be logging up ten pics for you on this blog until i get married, get pregnant for my wife and die the death of a dead man.. okay.. that was grim. enough!

i photographed them with my phone, huawei ascend p7, post processed them with photoshop c6, so keep the criticism soft, that is if you'll even or ever comment! blogging is boring sha, and disheartening how people will enjoy your read without saying goodbye or goodluck! well until i get my first comment, and then the tenth, and then the hundredth, and then the dollars..

enjoy!


one: two headless mannequins
        i was inside a cab praying to stop soon and meet my writer friend ebuka okparauzoma at uwanse street of calabar south local government, when i saw this separated queens; the two headless mannequins.. you can see the pic is slanted. well the driver wasn't ready to hold up with the hold up holding him.. my amazement was that the location of this two plastic women is not a boutique or a clothe market, but a music/video shop! calabar is amazing!



two: jesus wasn't nailed_
        haha! don't doubt it? jesus wasn't the person that was hammered on the head.
it was the nail that was hit. it was the nail that got the ache, got the guilt to go through jesus, held jesus from falling from the cross.. but jesus got all the glory as the good saviour guy, and judas got all the popularity in notoriety to be the bad guy to engineer the fall and rise of christ.. but the nail was sidelined. even after jesus christ woke up from his sleep, the nail wasn't acknowledged, instead it was the mark of the nail that was making news in the head of a doubting scientist; thomas.. a man who would have searched for the the nail and do a little autopsy justice. taste it maybe. the taste should be familiar after all they drank the blood of jesus and ate his flesh before he died.. hehe! don't mind me.. this pic is just an abstract. but don't forget, in every picture, there is a story behind, lurking to be looked upon and interpreted..




three: the lamp of calabar_
          this bust was the first art that thrilled me about calabar when that morning we just touched down calabar, and our red space bus just past this beautiful art piece i knew that i'm at the right place.. it represents the enlightenment that has come to stay in calabar. it means education [the books under], is light! my wonder is despite the degrees of our minister of powers, electricity is yet to stay like president mugabe.. but in calabar, if there is no electric power source, a lamp will do the magic of making the darkness to disappear.. well, that's the denotation; after the reggae [connotation], play the blues [denotation]. hehe!!




four: my beauty kit_
         555555555.. the picture below is everything i do every morning before i go to work.. my brother, it is not easy going to the office and thumb printing into an electronic machine, before 9.am. your're bound to forget to do so many things: like pooing and forgeting to clean your butt hole, or forget to put on your boxer  before wearing your trouser! the devil wants to disgrace me? to give me a smelly mouth? unwashed hair? unpainted finger? unpolished shoe? unbrushed beard? and.. what is ghandi doing there bikonu?  ebuka?? now i remember, get me that book, i haven't finished reading it o! my brother there was no time. no wonder i became a time watcher at work. once its 16.59, i'm already at the electronic machine, waiting for 17, to get out of there! it was fun though..



five: flying canoes_
        have i told you of the girl called abigail ogbonna? nope. i haven't, and i will never.. but i will tell you three things about her: she is beautiful. she loves water.. by water i mean everything water. be it sea or pond, but she can't swim! like me. but i know how not to panic under water that is below my ankle.. well i took this photo while i was waiting for my co-movie crews to cross over to a town called creek town.. hmm.. later.




six: welcome to tinapa!
       tinapa is one of the many wonders of calabar.. if you haven't been there, you're probably not qualified to be reading this.. it's going to be bomb this year ending as the carnival will be balling soon.. don't worry. i will get you plenty fun pics about calabar when that time comes!






seven: la stade
           nothing funny about this pic, except that the people i was meant to be walking and gisting with, left me behind, while i photograph this beautiful outside of a stadium.. that is even two steps away from 'funny'! pedestrians even thought i was mad.. hehe! if only they knew i was actually a mad fellow, a hybrid..





eight: the angel_
          she is.. except for her eyes. her eyes entered my heart yesterday at 23+ pm before the posting of this picture.. i was editing her, when her sad eyes entered my heart, searched for my soul, and found my sole.. i had to confess i was missing someone.. this beautiful lala here will make a good boy disser.. do you see what she is holding? a 'kpako' ball.. if you don't have a pain resistance toe, you can't play that thing.. but she's holding the ball. she'll control balls in the near future, if you get my drift..




nine: aerial of ooo
         yeah. have you heard of the paradise on earth.. come to brotherhood of the cross and star and bear witness to yourself and the world of a heaven nation.. with a beautiful gate, 144,000 virgins, great hall, palace, elders, ambassadors of christ, white raiment, bethels, e.t.c, and a king of kings; lord of lords: olumba olumba obu. but i noticed one thing about this faith.. it is a direct replica of heaven on earth.. the aerial shot here is barely a quarter of the church compound. my hotel space is not at the vantage to get a compact pic of the compound. you'll be surprised to know that the far horizon at the flank of the pic is owned by them.. very interesting people..




ten: broken china
       do you remember the poem of the famous south nigerian poet: j.p clark, he wrote about ibadan in poetry. in short english, he said ibadan is like a broken china.. but no one told him that a broken china does not look like ibadan.. well this beautiful ceramic ware here, is like me; a beautiful art, a broken heart, but a lovely person to be with. today, being the day that i'm publishing this post, is my birthday. wish me a happy birthday.. see ya next time!



---

No comments:

Post a Comment